Damped Load Cell Tedea-Huntleigh Model 1410 represents a radical new concept in load design, which alleviates many of the problems and limitations encountered when conventional load cells are used in rotary weighing machines. Due to a patented damping system, typical settling times of 700 ms are dramatically reduced to less than 300 ms (depending upon conditions) significantly reducing cycle times and increasing throughput capabilities.
The uniquely rugged construction of the Damped Load Cell Tedea-Huntleigh Model 1410 is very resistant to side loads and can therefore withstand bottle jams and other mishaps. Side loads of up to 300kg have been tested with no damage and no significant zero change.
• Designed specifically for use in rotary filling machines
• Short settling times
• High resistance to side loads
• Effective isolation of base vibration
• Centrifugal forces do not affect accuracy
• Alternative mounting arrangements available