Shear Beam Load Cell Tedea-Huntleigh 3400 Series is a highly accurate, low cost shear beam.
Shear Beam Load Cell Tedea-Huntleigh 3400 Series is ideally suited for low profile platforms, pallet truck weighers, tanks and silos.
This high accuracy Shear Beam Load Cell Tedea-Huntleigh 3400 Series is environmentally protected to IP67 and is Factory Mutual, NTEP and OIML Class C3 approved. When operated at constant temperature, all load cells offer 0.02% combined error performance regardless of accuracy class. Choose between rugged stainless steel or nickel plated tool steel construction, and threaded or thru-hole loading configurations. For tank and hopper mounting applications, Tedea-Huntleigh offers the Model 9100 Series. These mounting assemblies simplify mounting while increasing system accuracy.
• Capacities from 1,0000 to 10,000 lbs.
• Electroless nickel plated steel or stainless steel construction
• Combined error only 0.02%
• Through-hole loading (3410/3420)
• Threaded-hole loading (3411/3421)
• 6 wire (sense) circuit
• 5000 division NTEP approved
• IP67 environmental protection
• Industry standard size and shape